300HR Sex, Death & Wealth YOGA TRAINING
This is a unique yoga training for those who want to support their communities by offering research, wisdom and support in the topics of sex, death and wealth. The curriculum is for anyone desiring to explore transformative practices and teachings of Yoga.
Recommended for both personal development and/or professional development.
Based on the success of our 200-hour trainings, this advanced 300-hour yoga training will instill incredible self-esteem and self-respect in both teachers and students, as well as transform your ability to feel connected to yourself and others. When a group of people who are willing to open up and reveal themselves come together for the purpose of enriching human experience, this type of work becomes extremely powerful.
This Advanced 300-hour High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training consists of three modules spread out over 21 days, as well as online assignments.
Each day includes:
Themed Hatha Yoga classes
Meditations including Yoga Nidra
Module 1: Sex (100 Hours)
This module is a deep dive into the Yoga of Sex — offering a fresh and surprising education on human sexuality through the lens of Yoga. This module is respectful and safe for everyone to join. There will be no nudity or sexually explicit conduct within the training.
- Gain a fresh, alternative and surprising re-education in sexual anatomy, sexual energy and sexual function.
- Expose cultural taboos that block sexual expression and pleasure though group processes, revealing meditations and journal prompts
- Neurobiology of pleasure and pain through the lens of Yoga and science
- Science and exploration of the energy body
- Yoga for the hormonal system and sex organs
- Trauma informed yoga
- Sexual and relationship boundaries
- Practices to bring more life and sexual energy into your public speaking, teaching and sharing
Module 2: Wealth (100 Hours)
This module is a deep dive into the Yoga of Wealth — offering a spiritually informed education on wealth through the lens of Yoga.
- Explore wealth as a powerful spiritual path
- Shake off the familial, cultural, and ancestral taboo on money, fortune and power
- Increase your Prana in Asana
- Wealth according to Yoga Philosophy
- Yoga of Sankalpa (intentions)
- Four puruṣārthas (desires) – Dharma (your life’s unique purpose), Artha (prosperity), Kama (pleasure) and Moksha (spiritual values)
- Chakras, a down-to-earth and Somatic approach
- Koundalini, your reservoir of energy
- Know your heart’s desires and boost your capacity to fulfill them
- Understand and transform unhealthy patterns around wealth
- Live more joyfully and intentionally
Module 3: Death (100 Hours)
This module is a deep dive into the Yoga of Death — offering an honest, meditative and heartfelt exploration of death through the lens of Yoga.
- Unravel cultural taboos on death and impermanence
- Explore your own superstitions on death, dying and endings
- Discover how two great truths are crucial in the process of living and dying: contemplating our divine nature and our own death.
- Learn how establishing a relationship with your inner being can slowly eradicate the fear of death
- Explore the three mālās, the great illusions about ourselves. Such as the illusion of not being worthy – the illusion of feeling separate – the illusion of acting as the doer
- Explore the three stages of karma and how to work with karmic patterns
- Examine your Saṁskāras – latent predispositions, internal grooves and imprints that influence the way we think, move, act, breathe and eventually die
- Four levels of detachment – learning to let go of the illusions of our life, also at the time of death
* Attendance of all 3 modules is required to join.
* Additional online education is included with personal support from Emily.
Emily Kuser – Founder of High Vibe Yoga – Yoga of Sex, Death & Wealth
Emily Kuser is an innovative educator, an advocate of women’s health, and the founder of High Vibe Yoga, which has over 500 graduates in 30 countries. She is committed to presenting spirituality, sexuality, psychology, and philosophy in a new and honest light. Emily is known for ‘shaking things up’ and bringing in world-class international teachers for her courses. She provides Hatha Yoga & Meditation Trainings, Women’s SelfCare Trainings, as well as a Sex, Death, and Wealth Training. She has a natural talent for establishing warm and welcoming learning spaces that are both transformative and fun. Classical Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Somatics, and Integrated Sexuality have all had a strong influence on her work. Emily has teaches globally and resides in Bali, her home of over 14 years.
This training will be taught by Emily and 2 additional international teachers.
Technique & Yoga Practice – 50 hours
~Asanas, pranayama, meditation & mantra —analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and guided practice of the techniques themselves.
Teaching Methodology – 5 hours
~Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga.
Anatomy & Physiology – 15 hours
~Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc).
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – 30 hours
~Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers.
Practicum – 30 hours
~Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching.
Electives – 45 hours ~ Reading, self practice, writing, etc. Hours accumulated outside of teacher training hours as ‘non-contact’ hours.
~This training exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, lifestyle, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Certification of any 200HR yoga teacher training is recommended however this training is anyone with a sincere interest in the Yoga of Sex, Death & Wealth. Certification through Yoga Alliance will only be granted to those who have completed a 200HR Yoga Alliance registered teacher training.
Participate in our online pre-training preparation tasks. The online tasks go live four weeks before the training begins and include weekly training preparation tasks. If necessary, you can begin the tasks after the training has begun and have until the final day of the training to complete them.
Certification requires it!
* Upon your arrival, you will be given our comprehensive Teacher Training Manual.
RECOMMENDED READING (not required):
- The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder & Delight by Lorin Roche
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- Yoga, Mind, Body and Spirit, A Return To Wholeness by Donna Farhi
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche
- The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment by
- God and Sex by Mark Whitwell
- The Heart of Yoga by T. K. V. Desikachar
7:30–10am Morning Yoga practices
10am–10:30am Light Breakfast (Included in the training)
10:30–12:30pm Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, Anatomy & Physiology
1:30-3:30pm Practicum & Teaching Methodology
3:30-5:30pm Evening Yoga practices
$3950 USD Total Rate | A $500 USD deposit is included in the total rate and is required to reserve your space on the training.
- Teacher Training Manual
- 300 Hours includes 75 hours of online education
- Certification is for 300 Hour Advanced High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training & International Yoga Alliance
- Certifies all 200hr RYT certified yoga teachers with a 500hr RYT YA Accreditation
- Valid for teaching internationally; EU, USA, CA, Asia, AU, NZ, South America, Central America
- A thriving and powerful network of international students and teachers
“Attending the High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training felt like spending a month at “life school” … in the best way possible. Emily lives her Yoga – her offering is rigorous and of the highest quality, but also playful and refreshingly authentic. In other words, it’s a lot of fun! I learned so much about all aspects of Yoga and, in the process, about myself. I now feel empowered and excited to apply what I have learned to my daily life, and share it with the world!” ~ Jane, New Zealand
“Yoga is so much more than asanas – and this training offers an opportunity for exploring various aspects of yoga in a very supportive environment with inspiring, loving and wise teachers. Not only has it taken my practice to a new level, it has also allowed me to reconnect with a part of myself that I have neglected for years. It has been an amazing roller coaster ride and I would do it all over again.” ~Louisa, Denmark
WHAT STYLE OF YOGA IS IN THE 300HR YOGA TRAINING?
Classical Yoga including asana, pranayama (breath awareness), mudra (energy circuitry), bhakti (devotion), sangha (community), satsang (being with the truth) and bandha (unlocking power). This training will also include non-traditional modalities complimentary to the tradition of Yoga such as somatic movement, connected breathwork, Trauma Informed Yoga as well as various world and Yogic views on sex, death and wealth. You will be able to apply these principles to any style or level of Yoga you wish to practice or teach, to make all Yoga individualized, effective, enjoyable, and safe. All bodies and backgrounds are welcome.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO BE A TEACHER?
This unique course is recommended for personal development and professional development. Our 300-hour training is ideal for those who want to support their communities in the subjects of sex, death and wealth. As well as improve their own practice of Yoga. It’s also great for students who simply want to have a transformational experience and to be a part of our thriving international community.
WHAT IS HIGH VIBE YOGA’S TEACHER TRAINING CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY?
A $500 deposit is due upon enrollment to hold your spot. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the application is denied, the deposit will be refunded immediately.
- More than 35 days prior to the start of the training, you will receive full refund of the Training balance minus the $500 USD deposit.
- 21-35 days, 50% of the Training balance.
- 15-20 days, 25% of the Training balance
- 1-14 days prior to the start of the Training, or after the course begins, he/she will receive no refund.
These fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
WHAT ARE THE 300-HOUR GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS?
In order to graduate the program you must be paid in full and fulfill the following requirements:
- Attendance of in-class teacher training sessions
- Successful completion of the pre-training Facebook tasks
- Completion of final in-class teaching lab
- Completion of final written mind lab
No more than 3 days of absence during the training. All missed days must must be made up. The missed class protocol will be provided in the training manual.
WILL I BE QUALIFIED TO TEACH YOGA ONCE I COMPLETE THE 300-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM?
Yes! With the successful completion of all the requirements of the program, including contact hours, homework, and final teaching lab, you will receive your certification, proof of your training at the 300-Hour Level. To be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance to teach yoga professionally at the 300hr level, a 200hr RYT Yoga Teacher Training must be additionally completed. Non-certified Yogi’s may participate in the 300hr training, as long as you have a sincere interest in the Yoga of sex, death and wealth.
WILL WE LEARN HOW TO HANDS ON ADJUST ASANA? This training does not focus on hands on adjustments for asana but will include the art of energetic touch for savasana and restorative postures as well as yoga prop awareness.
WILL WE LEARN HOW TO TEACH ADVANCED ASANA? We will learn how to teach classes and workshops that include asana, mudra, bandha, pranayama sequencing as support the themes of sex, death and wealth. The focus is not on teaching advanced asana however your handstands, pinchas and deep backbends are absolutely welcome here! There will be plenty of space and time to explore the edges of movement which will inform your self-practice and teaching of physically challenging asana.
WILL WE LEARN YOGA ANATOMY? Yes. In a unique way. We will learn anatomy of the energy body including the endocrine system, organs and chakras as well as sexual anatomy and the brain science of pleasure, meditation and Yoga. This training does not focus on the anatomy of the musculo-skeletal system.
DO YOU HELP ORGANIZE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR TRAVELING STUDENTS?
We do not organize accommodations for our teacher trainings. We do offer a thorough list of our highly recommended accommodations once a deposit is made.
HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE ENROLLED IN EACH TEACHER TRAINING AT ONE TIME?
We typically have 25-30 individuals in our trainings but some courses can be even larger.
WHAT IS THE YOGA ALLIANCE?
Yoga Alliance is an organization that was started in 1999 as a way to create nationally recognized standards for yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainings in the US. More and more yoga studios across the country are requiring their teachers to register with the Yoga Alliance, either at the 200-Hour or 500-Hour level. Yoga Alliance registration, however, is not a legal requirement for teaching yoga. Currently, there are no legal certification requirements to be a yoga teacher.
I HAVE AN INJURY/SPECIAL CONDITION – CAN I TAKE THIS COURSE?
We recommend that you check with your physician first and must sign a waiver stating that you are able to take the class. With your doctor’s permission and release, minor physical limitations can also serve as helpful demonstrations to learn to work with students with similar limitations.
IS THE HIGH VIBE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING QUALIFICATION RECOGNIZED AROUND THE WORLD?
Yes! The High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training is globally recognized and respected which is why we have over 500 graduates in 20 countries. However, it is always smart to check in your country if there are any specific requirements.