This is a unique yoga training for those who want to support their communities by offering research, wisdom and support in the topics of sex, death and wealth. The curriculum is for anyone desiring to explore transformative practices and teachings of Yoga. Recommended for both personal development and/or professional development.
300HR SEX, DEATH & WEALTH INFORMED YOGA TRAINING
Based on the success of our 200-Hour trainings, this advanced 300-hour yoga training will stretch your comfort zones, and challenge insecurities, inspire incredible self-esteem and self-respect both as a teacher and as an individual and as well as transform your ability to feel connected to yourself and to others. This type of work becomes very powerful when a group of people, ready to break open and reveal, come together for the purpose of enriching human experience. We ask that you are ready for big life changes—open and receptive to ‘shaking things up’. This Yoga is a way of life.
This Advanced 300-hour High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training consists of 3 modules over 28 days plus an additional 4 weeks of powerful pre-training online tasks.
Be prepared to examine your beliefs and cultural conditioning.
Each day includes:
- Themed Hatha Yoga classes
- Somatic Exercises
- Meditations including Yoga Nidra
- Talking Circles
- Group Work
- Journaling Prompts
During the training, you will be fully supported by the High Vibe team and an internationally-renowned guest faculty, while being surrounded by the unforgettable environment at The Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali.
Module 1: Sex (100 Hours)
This module is a deep dive into the Yoga of Sex — offering a fresh and surprising education on human sexuality through the lens of Yoga. This module is respectful and safe for everyone to join. There will be no nudity or sexually explicit conduct within the training.
- Gain a fresh, alternative and surprising re-education in sexual anatomy, sexual energy and sexual function.
- Expose cultural taboos that block sexual expression and pleasure though group processes, revealing meditations and journal prompts
- Neurobiology of pleasure and pain through the lens of Yoga
- Science of the energy body
- Yoga for the hormonal system and sex organs
- Trauma informed yoga 101
- Sexual and relationship boundaries
- The Radiance Sutras, a Tantric text of 112 meditations that honors the senses as the gateway to embodiment
- Practices to bring more life and sexual energy into your public speaking, teaching and sharing
Module 2: Wealth (100 Hours)
This module is a deep dive into the Yoga of Wealth — offering a spiritually informed education on wealth through the lens of Yoga.
- Explore wealth as a powerful spiritual path
- Shake off the familial, cultural, and ancestral taboo on money, fortune and power
- Increase your Prana in Asana
- Wealth according to Tantra
- Yoga of Sankalpa (intentions)
- Four puruṣārthas (desires) – Dharma (your life’s unique purpose), Artha (prosperity), Kama (pleasure) and Moksha (spiritual values)
- Chakras, a down-to-earth and Somatic approach
- Koundalini, your reservoir of Energy
- Know your heart’s desires and boost your capacity to fulfill them
- Understand and transform unhealthy patterns
- Live more joyfully and intentionally
Module 3: Death (100 Hours)
This module is a deep dive into the Yoga of Death — offering an honest, meditative and heartfelt exploration of death through the lens of Yoga.
- Unravel cultural taboos on death and impermanence
- Explore your own superstitions on death, dying and endings
- Discover how two great truths are crucial in the process of living and dying: contemplating our divine nature and our own death.
- Learn how establishing a relationship with your inner being can slowly eradicate the fear of death
- Explore the three mālās, the great illusions about ourselves. Such as the illusion of not being worthy – the illusion of feeling separate – the illusion of acting as the doer
- Explore the three stages of karma and how to work with karmic patterns
- Examine your Saṁskāras – latent predispositions, internal grooves and imprints that influence the way we think, move, act, breathe and eventually die
- Four levels of detachment – learning to let go of the illusions of our life, also at the time of death
* Attendance of all 3 modules is required to join.
* Additional online education is included pre & post training with personal support from Emily.
“Here’s to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They’re not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can’t do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Steve Jobs
Emily Kuser – Founder of High Vibe Yoga – Yoga of Sex, Death & Wealth
Emily Kuser is an innovative educator, an advocate of women’s health, and the founder of High Vibe Yoga, which has over 500 graduates in 30 countries. She is committed to presenting spirituality, sexuality, psychology, and philosophy in a new and honest light. Emily is known for ‘shaking things up’ and bringing in world-class international teachers for her courses. She provides Hatha Yoga & Meditation Trainings, Women’s SelfCare Trainings, as well as a Sex, Death, and Wealth Training. She has a natural talent for establishing warm and welcoming learning spaces that are both transformative and fun. Classical Tantra, Hatha Yoga, Somatics, and Integrated Sexuality have all had a strong influence on her work. Emily has teaches globally and resides in Bali, her home of over 14 years.
A dedicated meditator for forty years, he passionately teaches meditation throughout Italy and internationally to people of all levels. Through his intimate contact with the internal realm he engages with his students and the world powerfully, effectively, and with great love. Additionally, Andrea has extensive knowledge of both sacred scriptures and the human body allowing him to guide students into an experience of meditation that is accessible, dynamic, and profound. Andrea’s father was highly respected for his dedication to decades of spiritual work with death and dying.
Based in Bali, the healing capital of Asia, she travels to yoga schools across the globe to educate yoga students in the importance of human and functional anatomy encouraging them to develop their self-awareness, teaching and to enlighten others. She combines her extensive knowledge of sports therapy, osteopathy, Pilates, yoga and experience into a unique interactive anatomy and movement class, that is both engaging and fun. As word spread about her detailed holistic approach she has had the privilege to teach with internationally renowned yogis, including: Les Leventhal, Tara Judelle, Kaya Peters, Tanya Kaps, Cat Kabira, Emily Kuser, Denise Payn, Bex Tyrer and Tina Nance. As well as being an Osteopath and a qualified pilates teacher, Rachel is also trained in dry needling, cranio-sacral osteopathy, Garuda mat, pediatrics, wuo thai, zen thai shiatsu and recently Thai Vedic Yoga and the thai massage circus. Over the last two years she has started to incorporate sound healing. www.theanatomyschool.com
Technique & Yoga Practice – 50 hours
~Asanas, pranayama, meditation & mantra —analytical training in how to teach and practice the techniques and guided practice of the techniques themselves. ~Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Teaching Methodology – 5 hours
~Includes principles of demonstration, observation, assisting and correcting, instruction, teaching styles, qualities of a teacher, the student’s process of learning and business aspects of teaching yoga. ~Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Anatomy & Physiology – 15 hours
~Includes both human physical anatomy and physiology (bodily systems, organs, etc.) and energy anatomy and physiology (chakras, nadis, etc.). Includes both the study of the subject and application of its principles to yoga practice (benefits, contraindications, healthy movement patterns, etc). ~Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle and Ethics for Yoga Teachers – 30 hours
~Includes the study of yoga philosophies, yoga lifestyle and ethics for yoga teachers. ~Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Practicum – 30 hours
~Includes practice teaching, receiving feedback, observing others teaching and hearing and giving feedback. Also includes assisting students while someone else is teaching. ~Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
Electives – 45 hours ~ Reading, self practice, writing, etc. Hours accumulated outside of teacher training hours as ‘non-contact’ hours. ~Exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements in: Anatomy, philosophy, asana, meditation, pranayama, practicum and ethics.
~Certification of any 200HR yoga teacher training is recommended however this training is open to all men and women with a sincere interest in the Yoga of Sex, Death & Wealth. Certification through Yoga Alliance will only be granted to those who have completed a 200HR Yoga Alliance registered teacher training.
~Participation in our pre-training Facebook Group preparation tasks. The training Facebook Group begins 6 weeks prior to the training start date and includes weekly preparatory tasks for the training. Some tasks will require the below reading requirements. You must have a Facebook account to participate. New applications are welcomed during this time. The Facebook Group can be joined at anytime as long as the tasks are completed by the final day of the training. Required for certification.
Students must read the following 3 texts PRIOR to the training:
- The Radiance Sutras: 112 Gateways to the Yoga of Wonder & Delight by Lorin Roche
- Being Mortal: Medicine and What Matters in the End by Atul Gawande
- Yoga, Mind, Body and Spirit, A Return To Wholeness by Donna Farhi
* Our in depth and highly informative Teacher Training Manual will be handed to you upon your arrival.
Other RECOMMENDED reading (not required):
- The Tibetan Book of Living and Dying by Sogyal Rinpoche
- The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment by
- God and Sex by Mark Whitwell
- The Heart of Yoga by T. K. V. Desikachar
These books can be purchased on Amazon.com or at any online book store. Most of the books listed can be downloaded for Kindle if that helps with the Bali packing…
Sample Daily Schedule
7:30–10am Morning Yoga practices
10:30–12:30pm Yoga Philosophy, Lifestyle, Anatomy & Physiology
1:30-3:30pm Practicum & Teaching Methodology
3:30-5:30pm Evening Yoga practices
Dates are being rescheduled due to COVID.
$3950 USD Total Rate | A $500 USD deposit is included in the total rate and is required to reserve your space on the training.
- Teacher Training Manual
- Insider rates at The Yoga Barn, Kush Ayurvedic Spa & Bali Spirit Shop
- 300 Hours + pre & post training online education via Facebook which exceeds daily Yoga Alliance requirements for advanced training.
- 4 weeks of pre training online education with personal support from Emily
- 2 weeks of post training online education with personal support from Emily
- Certification is for 300 Hour Advanced High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training & International Yoga Alliance
- Certifies all 200hr RYT certified yoga teachers with a 500hr RYT YA Accreditation
- Valid for teaching internationally; EU, USA, CA, Asia, AU, NZ, South America, Central America
- A thriving and powerful network of international students and teachers
~Participation in our pre & post training Facebook Group online education. The training Facebook Group includes 4 weeks of online education before the training and 2 weeks of online education after the training. The online education includes weekly preparatory tasks for the training and post training integration tasks. You must have a Facebook account to participate. New applications are welcomed during this time. Required for certification.
We are looking for applications that show a sincere and heartfelt interest in yoga, body, mind and spirit. If we feel that any pre-existing health conditions could be compromised by a month of training, we will refund your deposit and ask you to wait until your health clears to apply.
“Attending the High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training felt like spending a month at “life school” … in the best way possible. Emily lives her Yoga – her offering is rigorous and of the highest quality, but also playful and refreshingly authentic. In other words, it’s a lot of fun! I learned so much about all aspects of Yoga and, in the process, about myself. I now feel empowered and excited to apply what I have learned to my daily life, and share it with the world!” ~ Jane, New Zealand
“Yoga is so much more than asanas – and this training offers an opportunity for exploring various aspects of yoga in a very supportive environment with inspiring, loving and wise teachers. Not only has it taken my practice to a new level, it has also allowed me to reconnect with a part of myself that I have neglected for years. It has been an amazing roller coaster ride and I would do it all over again.” ~Louisa, Denmark
WHAT STYLE OF YOGA IS IN THE 300HR YOGA TRAINING?
Classical Yoga including asana, pranayama (breath awareness), mudra (energy circuitry), bhakti (devotion), sangha (community), satsang (being with the truth) and bandha (unlocking power). This training will also include non-traditional modalities complimentary to the tradition of Yoga such as somatic movement, connected breathwork, Trauma Informed Yoga as well as various world and Yogic views on sex, death and wealth. You will be able to apply these principles to any style or level of Yoga you wish to practice or teach, to make all Yoga individualized, effective, enjoyable, and safe. All bodies and backgrounds are welcome.
WHAT IF I DON’T WANT TO BE A TEACHER?
This unique course is recommended for personal development and professional development. Our 300-hour training is ideal for those who want to support their communities in the subjects of sex, death and wealth. As well as improve their own practice of Yoga. It’s also great for students who simply want to have a transformational experience and to be a part of our thriving international community.
WHAT IS HIGH VIBE YOGA’S TEACHER TRAINING CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY?
A $500 deposit is due upon enrollment to hold your spot. The deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. If the application is denied, the deposit will be refunded immediately.
- More than 35 days prior to the start of the training, you will receive full refund of the Training balance minus the $500 USD deposit.
- 21-35 days, 50% of the Training balance.
- 15-20 days, 25% of the Training balance
- 1-14 days prior to the start of the Training, or after the course begins, he/she will receive no refund.
These fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
WHAT ARE THE 300-HOUR GRADUATION REQUIREMENTS?
In order to graduate the program you must be paid in full and fulfill the following requirements:
- Attendance of in-class teacher training sessions
- Successful completion of the pre-training Facebook tasks
- Completion of final in-class teaching lab
- Completion of final written mind lab
No more than 3 days of absence during the training. All missed days must must be made up. The missed class protocol will be provided in the training manual.
WILL I BE QUALIFIED TO TEACH YOGA ONCE I COMPLETE THE 300-HOUR TEACHER TRAINING PROGRAM?
Yes! With the successful completion of all the requirements of the program, including contact hours, homework, and final teaching lab, you will receive your certification, proof of your training at the 300-Hour Level. To be qualified to register with Yoga Alliance to teach yoga professionally at the 300hr level, a 200hr RYT Yoga Teacher Training must be additionally completed. Non-certified Yogi’s may participate in the 300hr training, as long as you have a sincere interest in the Yoga of sex, death and wealth.
ARE ANY BOOKS AND MATERIALS INCLUDED IN THE PRICE OF THE TRAININGS?
High Vibe Yoga does not cover the cost of the required reading.
* Our in depth and highly informative Teacher Training Manual will be handed to you upon your arrival.
WILL WE LEARN HOW TO HANDS ON ADJUST ASANA? This training does not focus on hands on adjustments for asana but will include the art of energetic touch for savasana and restorative postures as well as yoga prop awareness.
WILL WE LEARN HOW TO TEACH ADVANCED ASANA? We will learn how to teach classes and workshops that include asana, mudra, bandha, pranayama sequencing as support the themes of sex, death and wealth. The focus is not on teaching advanced asana however your handstands, pinchas and deep backbends are absolutely welcome here! There will be plenty of space and time to explore the edges of movement which will inform your self-practice and teaching of physically challenging asana.
WILL WE LEARN YOGA ANATOMY? Yes. In a unique way. We will learn anatomy of the energy body including the endocrine system, organs and chakras as well as sexual anatomy and the brain science of pleasure, meditation and Yoga. This training does not focus on the anatomy of the musculo-skeletal system.
DO YOU HELP ORGANIZE ACCOMMODATIONS FOR TRAVELING STUDENTS?
We do not organize accommodations for our teacher trainings. We do offer a thorough list of our highly recommended accommodations once a deposit is made.
HOW MANY STUDENTS ARE ENROLLED IN EACH TEACHER TRAINING AT ONE TIME?
We typically have 25-30 individuals in our trainings but some courses can be even larger.
WHAT IS THE YOGA ALLIANCE?
Yoga Alliance is an organization that was started in 1999 as a way to create nationally recognized standards for yoga teachers and yoga teacher trainings in the US. More and more yoga studios across the country are requiring their teachers to register with the Yoga Alliance, either at the 200-Hour or 500-Hour level. Yoga Alliance registration, however, is not a legal requirement for teaching yoga. Currently, there are no legal certification requirements to be a yoga teacher.
I HAVE AN INJURY/SPECIAL CONDITION – CAN I TAKE THIS COURSE?
We recommend that you check with your physician first and must sign a waiver stating that you are able to take the class. With your doctor’s permission and release, minor physical limitations can also serve as helpful demonstrations to learn to work with students with similar limitations.
IS THE HIGH VIBE YOGA TEACHER TRAINING QUALIFICATION RECOGNIZED AROUND THE WORLD?
Yes! The High Vibe Yoga Teacher Training is globally recognized and respected which is why we have over 500 graduates in 20 countries. However, it is always smart to check in your country if there are any specific requirements.